Most of our content is produced in German and is not translated. This site enables you to navigate and make purchases in English. Check out our growing backlist of English editions.
The Research Assistant - 0.5 working time - is starting at the earliest possible, temporay for 5 years. Application deadline: April 27, 2022
Reference number: VI-225/22
Salary Grade E13 TV-L Berliner Hochschulen, an increase to 0.75 is possible
• Participation in teaching in the subjects of design (building construction) and building science in the master's degree and urban planning design in the bachelor's degree (design and theory seminars, lectures, etc.)
• Participation in integrative research on building typologies with regard to their adaptability and their sustainable development in architecture and urban planning (including flexible typologies, dense typologies) and on adaptable and sustainable design strategies in urban planning
• Supervision of an international research network, publications, website content and organization of events (symposia, guest lectures, etc.)
• successfully completed university degree (Master, Diplom or equivalent) in architecture
• fundamental knowledge and relevant experience in design and planning as well as research and teaching
• excellent IT skills
• very good written and spoken English and German skills: sufficient language proficiency to teach classes in both German and English is expected
• Experience in interdisciplinary research teams and also Social skills: Ability to work in a team, reliability, independent working, communication skills are desired
Please send your application with the reference number and the usual documents only by email (single pdf file, max. 5 MB) to Prof. Finn Geipel by email a20(a)tu-berlin.de
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guarantee for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at the TU staff department homepage quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.
Technische Universität Berlin
Fakultät VI, Institut für Architektur, Fachgebiet Gebäudekunde (LIA)
Straße des 17. Juni 152
The vacancy is also available here